What is ECM?
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is the strategies, methods and tools used to capture, manage, store, preserve,
and deliver content and documents related to organizational processes.
What is Enterprise Workspace?
The platform to capture, manage, store, preserve, analyze and deliver content and documents ,
inbuilt with industry best practices into user experiences.
How we can help?
- 1. Eliminate physical files
- 2. Transform Digital Landfill to Digital Greenfield
- 3. Retrieve up to date, relevant enterprise content & document on your desktop
- 4. Collaborate
- 1. High Performance
- 2. Secured
- 3. Open
- 4. Functions Rich
- 5. Lower TCO
1. High Performance
- a. Proven faster retrieval and ingestion speed
- b. Robust in handling high content volume, high concurrency and stringent security model
Role Based Access Control enabling organization agility
- a. Open, Powerful Service Oriented, decouple architecture, tapping into SOA environment
- b. Web Services and API
4. Function Rich
LDAP Single Sign On, Full Text Search for Knowledge Management, Encrypted Repository, Intelligence
Doc Type Association, Transformation Services, Virtual Documents, eflow Services, Collaboration, Content Analyzer
5. Lower TCO
Greatly reduce database dependency, deliver consistent performance and lower TCO
Significant reduction in server hardware footprint